The new and improved version of Srixon’s best selling AD333 golf ball features an even larger core, thinner cover and improved aerodynamics.
The Srixon AD333 2 piece golf ball is now even faster off the club face and longer than it’s predecessor, yet with the same great feel and playability.
2 Piece Construction
- Highly resilient, soft Rabalon® HR and Pana-Tetra® blended thinner cover gives the Srixon AD333 Golf Ball high launch with low spin for greater distance on longer shots
- Excellent spin and control with the short irons
- Superior soft feel
- Large, highly resilient, soft Energetic Gradient Growth™ core provides the Srixon AD333 Golf Ball with a faster ball speed than it is predecessor
- Optimal high launch angle and low spin launch conditions
- The high trajectory 333 dimple pattern of the Srixon AD333 Golf Ball with advanced aerodynamics produces a true, penetrating golf ball flight in all wind conditions.